The bitcoin mining industry saw a 50% increase in revenue in U.S. dollars as Bitcoin is well-positioned for a steady recovery.
According to the lawyer leading the legal team, this is not an isolated incident, and OpenSea ignores some issues.
80% of UNI holders supported the deployment of the Uniswap protocol’s v3 on BNB Chain, while the remaining 20% voted against it.
Utiva, Women in Tech, and two Ukrainian organizations are among the education centers involved.
Federal prosecutor Damian Williams outlined that the government is also looking to seize three Binance accounts linked to SBF.
In February, the exchange will delist NFTs with low trading volume that were listed before the new KYC rules took effect.
The Coinbase crypto exchange originally planned its Japanese expansion during the 2018 bear market.
Negotiations with potential crisis managers have reached an “advanced stage,” according to the company.
An influencer’s wallet was robbed of thousands of dollars’ worth of crypto and NFTs by a sponsored advertising link on Google.
Logan Paul stated that he will repay disgruntled investors who want to burn their CryptoZoo NFTs as part of the plan.